Embedded System Design
- Questions about your potential embedded system or IoT project, shoot me an email and I’ll be glad to provide assistance.
- Email: Curtis at email@example.com
- mathpluslabs is my current side project to help others produce reliable, secure, and performant embedded devices.
- The mathplus aspect of the name comes from the recent availability of platforms that empowers the average tech savvy individual to easily build IoT platforms.
- Yes it is amazing to make these resources available, but the math or engineering aspect associated with utilizing these tools must be addressed.
- So that is my goal with mathpluslabs, to help those who don’t have a deep engineering background become aware of the mistakes that can turn a great idea into a liability.
- My name is Curtis and I am an electrical engineer by degree and an embedded systems engineer by trade.
- I love to work in all aspects of embedded design from on-board component selection, PCB design, firmware/OS design, board bring-up, and application development.
- Although my favorite aspect is when I get to do a board bring up and test the blending of hardware and software functionality.
- The challenge of having to test my skills in debugging both hardware and software never ceases to bring that sense of pride and accomplishment I think most engineers strive for.